If we talk about the world, currently, the average life expectancy is 70 years for men and 75 years for women. That might seem like than enough time to check off all the things you have on your to-do list! But maybe there’s more to life than checking boxes. What if people only lived for 24 hours?
Assuming we compress 70 years into 24 hours, then approximately 12 minutes after you’re born, you start to crawl. You figure out how to walk 18 minutes after you were born. Five minutes after you started moving not on all fours, but two legs, your mouth begins to produce coherent sounds. Yay, just 23 minutes after you saw the light of day, and you’re already a speaking human!
Other videos you might like:
What If You Poured Some Water On The Sun? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0GOPAxEBDro&
What If You Were the Last Person on Earth https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7uGAINMAiL0&
What If You Stopped Showering for a Year? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ckqAkbPl-e4
You set off for school 0:36
Your first full-time job 1:34
You can’t travel 😫 2:02
How much time you’ll spend on different activities 2:37
Creatures who indeed have super-short lives 4:42
Immortal jellyfish 6:04
What would the planet look like if people were immortal? 6:36
#whatif #animals #brightside
John Howe, 2017: By Niccolò Caranti – Own work, CC BY-SA 4.0 https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-sa/4.0, https://commons.wikimedia.org/w/index.php?curid=63934841
Animation is created by Bright Side.
– At the age of about two hours, you set off for school. You’ll have your first full-time job when you’re 5 or 6 hours old, and when you’re approximately 7 and a half hours old, you’ll get your first apartment.
– When you’re 17 hours and 10 minutes old, your kids are already grown-ups and live separately. At the ripe age of 20 hours, you retire to the nearest lake to live out the remaining hours of your life in peace.
– Come to think of it, that’s another problem of a 24-hour-long life: you can’t travel, because you don’t have time for it!
– You’ll spend about 40 minutes reading newspapers, books, magazines, and other sources of information.
– An hour and 20 minutes of your precious life will be wasted in jam-packed public transport or in traffic jams.
– You’ll listen to music for about 5 hours of your 24-hour-long life.
– And if you exercise regularly, your workouts will take up about 24 minutes of your life.
– Now, one-third of your existence, which is 8 hours, you’ll spend sleeping!
– Mayfly is the shortest living animal on the planet, and within 24 hours, it has to complete a full life cycle. Unfortunately, it’s nothing much: being born, flying a bit, reproducing, and passing away.
– A teeny marine organism called the Gastrotrich has a lifespan of about 72 hours, or 3 days.
– As for the animals you don’t need a magnifying glass to spot, the shortest living one is the house mouse! It lives no longer than a year.
– What would the planet look like if people were immortal? The population of the planet would be so great that there would be no free space for people to live.
– Analysts claim that Earth can comfortably sustain approximately 10 billion people. But if nothing changes, we’ll reach this number in 17 years or so!
Music by Epidemic Sound https://www.epidemicsound.com/
Subscribe to Bright Side : https://goo.gl/rQTJZz
Our Social Media:
5-Minute Crafts Youtube: https://www.goo.gl/8JVmuC
Stock materials (photos, footages and other):
For more videos and articles visit: