Today’s video is all about watch winders. What is a watch winder? How do they work? And most importantly, do you actually need one?
A watch winder can be a nice item to have, however whether or not you actually need one is a personal choice. It may seem obvious, but watch winders only work for watches with automatic movements. If you’ve got a manually-winding watch, a watch winder will do absolutely nothing for you. The watch winder keeps an automatic watch running by turning the watch every so often, which pivots the rotor and therefore, keeps the power reserve topped off.
Reasons you might want a watch winder:
1. You like to “set and forget”.
2. You have watch with lots of complications, like a perpetual calendar with moon phase (and an automatic movement).
3. You like gadgets.
One BIG reason you might NOT want a watch winder:
1. You like the act of actually winding and setting your watch.
I am actually one of those people who likes to wind my watch. I like the connection to something mechanical. I like hearing the gears turn. But–big BUT–one of my watches can be a pain in the you know what to set, especially if if hasn’t been running for a few weeks. Watch the video to see what I’m talking about!
SUGGESTED WATCH WINDERS
▪ Barrington Single Winder → http://bit.ly/2UT0cq3
▪ Wolf Heritage → https://shopstyle.it/l/2s7c
▪ Versa Neo → https://shopstyle.it/l/2qfp
▪ Chiyoda → https://shopstyle.it/l/2qbp
▪ How To Wear A Denim Jacket → https://youtu.be/m54emLEc5zM
▪ 5 Ways To Wear A Grey Suit → https://youtu.be/ueTGt20qI3E
▪ Canon C100 Mark II → https://shopstyle.it/l/2pVZ
▪ Sony a7R III → https://shopstyle.it/l/2pV4
▪ Sony FE 24-70mm GM Lens → https://shopstyle.it/l/2pX4
▪ Feelworld 7″ 4K Monitor → https://shopstyle.it/l/2pXQ
▪ Sennheiser Shotgun Mic → https://shopstyle.it/l/2pX9
▪ Lightpanels Astra LED Panels → https://shopstyle.it/l/2pYg
▪ Impact Stands → https://shopstyle.it/l/2pV8
FOLLOW HE SPOKE STYLE
▪ Website → http://hespokestyle.com
▪ HSS Shop → http://shop.hespokestyle.com
▪ Instagram → https://www.instagram.com/hespokestyle
▪ Facebook → https://www.facebook.com/hespokestyle
▪ Twitter → https://twitter.com/hespokestyle
▪ Jane Lim → [email protected]
Contains affiliate links // Stay tailored!
FTC: This video is not sponsored. Big thanks to Barrington for providing the watch winder featured in this video.
#automatic #watch #winder